RE: Shasta 2k (re-posting the question)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Shasta 2k (re-posting the question)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:41:36 -0800 (PST)
Any info located on the net? I got a little from Robb
Pynes inviting me to drive down with the Oregon bunch
but nothing else. Looking for info on Thunderhill
doings and the autocross. Not much into the showing
part of it as the car isn't pretty.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 (sitting paitently)
Meridian, ID

--- Robert.Long@CSDinc.com wrote:
> Don,
>
> Did you get any info our your post?  If so, could
> you forward the responses?
>
> Thanks...Robert - 67.5 1600 - Albuquerque

Do You Yahoo!?