Re: Stock Lug wrench

To: <MHarper486@aol.com>, <HIGHKIX4@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Stock Lug wrench
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:24:37 -0800
When I bought my '66 in '98, the P.O. included a Datsun tool bag. It has a
pocket for the lug wrench, spark plug tool, screwdrivers, etc. I suppose
this tool bag was included with these roadsters at time of sale. Tool bag
and yellow jack are now stored separately from the car!

Fred
BADROC
'66 2000

HIGHKIX4@aol.com