Re: Steering Wheel, 1967

To: alan_vedadi@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel, 1967
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:59:12 EST
In a message dated 1/14/00 1:23:20 PM EST, alan_vedadi@hotmail.com writes:

<<  However,
 it appears that this  part was intended for 1968 & younger models (so much
 for relying in manufacturer's recommendation!)and would not work  in 67 and
 older models.Now, I am a proud owner of a momo hub adapter that I can't
use!!!!!! This hub is a solid heavy piece and can not be modified. >>

Not true!  I have a 67.5 with a MOMO Hub and wheel.  I was able tyo make it
work fine.  All you need to do is move the signal / highbeam cluster forward
alittle bit and it will fit.  There are just a couple screws to loosen and
retighten.  I did it in under 10 minutes.

But if you have a totally different piece than I there may be a problem.
Otherwise, it works for me.

Calspeed
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex