Come and get it!!

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Come and get it!!
From: LRoth66627@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:13:12 EST
Hi all,

I have a 69 sitting in the backyard that need to go away.Free to the first
one to come and pick it up.I even have a title.

It does not have : Motor,tranny or drive shaft.Radiator,gas
tank,interior.seats

The rear end is a 3.89 and the axles are from a 66.

The doors and front fenders are in good shape. The rear end and quarter
panels are full of bondo.

Windshield is toast as is the dash.

No top but I do have the frame and bow for the soft top

I was going to pull off the stuff I wanted as spares but the frame is in good
shape and has a current title so I thought it a good idea to see if anyone
wanted to save it from the scrap yard

Lance in Phoenix

66 2L EFI