Re: eBay 1600

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay 1600
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:43:03 -0800
I was doing some checking on an eBay bid. On one that I won against another
bidder, I noticed that the other bidder had negative points, so I looked at
his eBay feedback. He's a non-payer, running up the bids but not paying for
the items. He is "datcarnutcarcrazy", with a (-7) points against him, and
his email ID is datcarnut@netscape.net. The guy welched on all the sellers.
He got -7 feedback points because he never paid for any winning bids! eBay
un-registered him.

He cost me money, as the item I bid on at $4, he ran up to $25 before I bid
more and won. He was the only other bidder. I really wanted the item, so I
got what I wanted. But if not for him I would have been the only bidder at
$4. The sellers who had him for a winning bid really lost out.

This guy could come in on another eBay ID. Scary!

Fred

positive/negative