Re: paint

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paint
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 19:55:08 EST
In a message dated 01/08/2000 12:57:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
plhbauman@earthlink.net writes:

<< I gots to know...is this POR paint many are using so far superior to
 anything else that it is worth the precautionary hassles involved? I am not
 the neatest painter when lying on my back under a car. I don't want to walk
 around for days looking like a casualty from a dye plant explosion!

Paul,

It really is good stuff.  Best way I heard it described is a cross between
paint and superglue. That's why if it gets on you it doesn't come off for a
while.

Joseph
70 1600
Warren ME