pictures on website

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pictures on website
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:00:18 -0800
Howdy group
I just put a couple of pictures up on my website for everyone to take a
looksie at.  Not too impressive of a website but does the job

Anyhow I have some pictures of other peoples datsuns but cant seem to figure
out where I got them from or whos they are.  If the cars pictured are yours
and you dont want me to show them please let me know so I can take them off
right away.  I dont want to violate anyone here! hehehe

The only car that I can remember the owner to is Gordon Glasgow's.
I know it doesnt make sense to ask permission to post pictures after youve
posted them so I apologize.
Anyhow please let me know if you want the pictures taken off and I will
gladly do it right away!

David Lee

http://members.home.net/davelee1

My car pictures are in the POS section