Re: 1969???

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: 1969???
From: Todd Greenwalt <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:58:22 -0800
My guess is that is an issue with some PC software between you and me.
The PC hardware starts counting the days with January 1, 1970. I image
the software is doing some signed math with unsigned numbers and
subtracting from 1970. It appears that the format of your year does not
have enough digits to support 2000, therefore, causing the confusion.
You may have date format option that will fix this. This is clearly
something we will live through.