RE: Choke

To: "'rekeen@mtu.edu'" <rekeen@mtu.edu>,
Subject: RE: Choke
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:32:36 -0500
Not to be mean but . . . better you than me w/50" of snow. In NYC it
would spell disaster on the roads. People around here can't drive when
the roads are dry or even wet, I can't imagine all the accidents if
there was snow on the ground.

Mike

PS - On Sunday I was toolin' around in my Miata w/the top down!!!
Something rare in NY for a January day!!