Re: Fwd: Stolen 67.5 1600 in SF

To: Alan Smith <agarrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Stolen 67.5 1600 in SF
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 08:48:27 -0800
I had a previous Roadster stolen twice, and both times it was joy riders. The
ease of hot wiring compared to other vehicles these days makes the Roadster a
candidate for theft in my opinion.
I checked the police station every day by phone, even though they told me that
they would send a postcard if they picked up the car. That can take 3-4 days
after they find the car and in the mean time you are liable for the police tow
yard charges.... So call so that you can get down there the minute they find
it.
Mine was full of beer cans and had a blown head, parked in a red zone. Kids!
Linda