SHEET METAL PATCH PANELS

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SHEET METAL PATCH PANELS
From: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 08:57:47 -0800

> Rocker panel repair section  36" long, fits either side $40 ea

-Has no jack hole or end caps, and has first step which fits from front
door post to rear door post. Has factory curve from front to back. The
rocker is pre drilled for fitting to inner flat rocker panel and comes
with two factory like drain recesses.   We are presently working on
fitting end caps but at this time the final versions are not finished.

> Floor board front patch panel right or left             $40 ea

-Has the first three ribs and is sided right or left. Size is 19 inches
long and 20 inches wide.  Ribs match up perfectly with existing ones.
Panels can be used to repair sections in front of seats or under seats.