Re: Collector Car

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Collector Car
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:48:24 -0500
>what you say would be true if they built a million or so roadsters, but
>there was less than 70,000 built . not enough of a base for anyone to make a
>return on the set up cost to remake most parts.
>I'd like to see the roadster go up in value though, would make all the junk
>i have laying around worth more. :-)

I'm not so concerned about return on investment on any 510, Z, or
Roadster I put together. However, I would like to see all of them
appraised at reasonable replacement/duplication values for insurance
purposes. We all know what a hassle getting this sort of car repaired
(without the company wanting to total a car) or replaced can be.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)