The next best thing to Shasta...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The next best thing to Shasta...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:06:30 EDT
(I forgot to say that you can get the video by inquiring at jfried@anv.net)

Hello,

I just received my copy of the Shasta Video.  It is absolutly excellant!
Oh... and great background music too!  Not only does the video cover all of
the cars and events but it also shows the surrounding beauty of the Shastas.
If anyone is considering going to Shasta next year for the big Shasta 2000
Event you may want to check out this video.  It is sure to help you make up
your mind.

Thanks again for a great video.  It made me feel like I was there all over
again.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
BADROC