Re: Datsun or Saab- all is resolved!

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun or Saab- all is resolved!
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:55:49 -0700
That's IT!
        Those of us with 1600's will all sell them, buy a Saab, put together a
web site, form a new list and secede from the roadster list!  And NOT
learn how to double clutch.  It's perrrrrrfect!  We could even do mugs
with a roadster that turns into a 96 when you pour hot coffee in it!

Ross, want a few hundred old, slow 1600's?  Cheap?

<grin, of COURSE!>
Toby