'67 1600 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 1600 for sale
From: Jim Grant <jigrant@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:20:02 -0700
I have a non-running '67 1600 (short windshield) in Kansas City, MO,
that has been just sitting around for about 22 years (garaged) that I
have finally decided I will never get around to restoring, with all of
my other projects.

        The engine (supposedly rebuilt) came out of a trashed '66, and was
running strong at the time, 3 years ago - still turns by hand.  I
dropped it into the car but never finished the job.

        The rear 1/4 panels have rust extending
underneath to the wells beside the trunk space.  Otherwise it is solid -
no front fender, door, floor, or rocker rust, except where it has been
nicked or scratched, or paint flaked off.  I have all of the little bits
(trim stuff) not on the car in boxes, along with numerous spares.

        A brief run down of what's there:

complete car - not running.  Engine dropped in but not connected, has
custom headers.  Good seats (no tears), cracked dash, rest of interior
is pretty ratty, spotty rust on chrome.  Most chrome bits removed, but
with car.  Soft top on car is ratty, but I have a replacement.

Spares:

soft top
hard top
2 radiators
heater core
tranny
distributor
complete engine overhaul gasket set, rings, bearings
new frt brake pads
2 heads - one completely rebuilt: tanked, with new valves, guides, seats

other misc. uncatalogued parts

The whole lot is $1500., or best reasonable offer.

Cheers, Jim