Final update for a while on the Turbo Roadster

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Final update for a while on the Turbo Roadster
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:55:28 -0600
I finished the car on Wednesday night last week and headed off for its first
Autocross on Saturday. The car ran very well for an untested engine
configuration. 1 small oil leak (my error, forgot that clamp) and some high
temps due to the small electric fan but overall it ran well. Now, the driver
sucked but that's life. I would like to thank everyone on the list that has
offered advice, parts, thoughts and laughs. Now, if anyone wants to give me
a LSD rear end, I'll be happy!

Don Miller
68 1600 (Turbo V-6 powered)
Meridian, ID