Sperate 1600 and 2000?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sperate 1600 and 2000?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 1990 11:29:13 -0400
  Hey, why not a list for YELLOW roadsters!?  We can share ways to keep bugs
off our cars!

        Calm down ... just kidding!

  I would not like to see separate listings ( or photo sites - Mark! ) for
1500, 1600, & 2000.  I enjoy reading most of the letters that come across
the list.
  And my computer has a unique function - if I come across a letter I don't
want to read - I just hit the DELETE button and it magically disappears.
  And I don't mind Greg's 67.5 site and Van & Fred's BADROC site is a great
place to keep track of the club.  But lets not split the E-mail list.  If
you get too much mail, get the digest version.  If it is too long for you,
try to remember that when replying to the list, we all read the first letter
so don't send it back for us to read again and again.

my 2 cents and worth less!

Paul
OROC
BTW - Overheard from a 58 Vette owner who was taking heat because his car
wasn't quite stock and was missing a bit of trim, " Cars are for driven',
and chrome don't get ya home!"  Sound advise.  Trophies are for the mantel.
Cars are for the road. Enjoy the ride!