<all> Shasta All-Datsun Show photos

To: 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: <all> Shasta All-Datsun Show photos
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:19:51 -0700
I have begun to put up some of the photos I took at Shasta. I will
continue to expand this collection as time allows. Right now there are
about a dozen shots from the show and autocross. I also be adding shots
from Thunderhill.

The url is http://zcarmag.com/webspecial/shastapics.html.

If anyone wants to send me photos to add to the collection, you can
anonymous ftp to ftp://ftp.zcarmag.com/pub/ I will check them out and
try to fit them in the collection. I will credit the photographers on a
shot-by-shot basis.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher