Shasta

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shasta
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:56:43 -0700
Well;

Made it back to sunny WARM and wet AZ on wed, eve after a great time at
Shasta and a better time with Micheal and Mary in S.F.. Spent an evening
in San Simion on the coast too. Only problem of note was a broken lower
alternator bolt (the long one) that took about an hour to fix.
  I want to thank Both Steve Jeffords and Calspeed for leading me around
SF as I could never find my way and with the drivers there either I
would kill or be killed! I have decided that every person in SF must
have at least 3 cars as there was never a parking place unless someone
pointed out one that had to be immediately snatched up lest someone else
get there first.
  Now we are looking forward to Dana Point!

Ron and Judy