Hello all, may I ask for some help?

To: "Edward Wilsey" <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Hello all, may I ask for some help?
From: John Cooney <jcooney@realclear.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:19:50 -0500
Hello,
        I was refereed to this group by Gary Boone from ZCAR.COM. I did not
have a
FAQ to read about how and when to post so I hope I am not intruding. My
name is John Cooney. I currently own a 1977 Datsun 280Z. I refer to it as
the 280ZTR, I have installed a 83 turbo motor into it, thus 280Z Turbo
Race. You can view the car at www.realclear.net/~jcooney. But this is not
why I am here. :) I am going to pick up a 67.5 Roadster 1600 later this
week. The car has been shaved and has been sitting for at least 6 months. I
know to go in and replace all the fluids and check the idle box. But I know
little about roadsters overall. What should do first when I get the car
home. I am technical inclined and I was able to swap the Turbo into my Z so
I plan I doing all the work on the Roadster my self. I want to use this as
a daily driver, I have no plans to crank out the HP, just make it a
reliable, fun car. Also, I am getting a rebuilt set of early SU's off of a
240Z. I want to replace the SU's in the Roadster with them, do I need to
swap needles and jets? Or should I just buy new Roadster jets and needles?
Well I think I have too many questions for one post, I will ask many more
later.

        Thanks,
        John Cooney
        Houston TX