Re: New Shasta Awards Classes for next year??

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: New Shasta Awards Classes for next year??
From: Edward Wilsey <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:47:26 -0700
Gotta agree with you there Dan!

There sure were a lot of nice cars up there.  Yep!, Ron sure does have one
pretty
paint job on that car.  I took enough pictures to keep my head full of things to
do.  But, it gave the S.O. way too many ideas on what I have to do, -  to what
has
now (since Saturday) became her car.  In fact, I just got off the phone with her
and was informed that she was getting the fastest of the two cars.

Jim

'70 1600's