Re: vendor

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vendor
From: eric gilbert <egmalibu@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
I have read a lot about how all of these vendors are equal with the
usual disclaimer for "quirky" (which is a euphemistic way of saying
"O.K. to be a jerk")

They're not.

I wish the list would develop a bulletin board or fair way of reporting
problems.  I had some that cost me plenty of time and aggravation and
money.  It would have saved me as a neophyte roadster owner to know the
truth, which I am no longer.

I know who to go to now.

Problem is no one wants to be forthright because they think they'll get
blackballed from being supplied parts.  But when you talk to someone on
the phone or get a private e-mail, the real horror stories come out.

So, I won't vent my horror stories on the list anymore.  Did that and
got spammed.  But I will tell you that
Mike Kerr and Rallye have been very good.  Wouldn't have the car
without them.  If I haven't mentioned someone, it's because I either
have had no experience with them or did and it was horrible.

good luck

eric
67 1600