RE: changing wheel lugs

To: "'gary'" <gary2@sprintmail.com>
Subject: RE: changing wheel lugs
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:30:12 -0600
I just did this to my car. 1985 300ZX4 bolt 15x6.5 wheels. Because the
lugnuts are special for the wheels, I did change. You will need to get a
31/64 drill bit to enlarge the holes just a little. I used 40mm length
studs. If you are using the 6.5 wheels you need 1/2 spacer in front and 1/4
spacer in the rear. I bought the studs for 18 bucks at a local trailer
supply place. It took 4 hours to change over everything. Feel free to write
if you have any questions.

Don Miller
68 1600 (Turbo 3 litre installed)
Meridian, ID