10th Anniversary DDRD event

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 10th Anniversary DDRD event
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 23:49:07 -0500
Dear All,

Ok, hear now...Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI (where CART is this weekend,
see it!) on Sunday, July 24 to coincide with the Brian Redman International
Challenge (BRIC), come to the outside of turn three (the Windy City Z-car
corral) for the 10th Anniversary Dairyland Datsun Roadster Day-out event.

For more info, check out <www:/roadamerica.com> and

Won't be driving the Hauser car. Had a bit of misfortune. I rolled the
Hauser car (again!) at BFR (6/27). Broke a balljoint leading the race,
qualified on the pole! Was checking out from the field when <SNAP> the
right front balljoint breaks and I can't steer, can't slow down, ...hit the
tires and over again from the apex at corner 4. Smucked up the right front
fender and oil cooler, frame looks ok.

Looking for replacement fiberglass fender for right front flared to race.

So far I know that myself, Bob Dicke and John Schmitt will be there. Too
expensive to race, $35 will get you in. Bring lawnchair, sunglasses, hat
and rainparka/umbrella.

Will be at BFR in white #20 GP on July 18th, then up at RA. See ya at the
track!

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,