Re: timing system

To: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: timing system
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:32:39 -0700
the guide is there to keep the chain from slapping about , which put a lot
of shear stress on the end of the jack shaft, and they are known for
breaking in that area. Use the guide  you can weld a gusset on the guide so
it  won't break. Or don't use it and  then i can sell you another jackshaft.

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.
Placerville CA. 95667