Re: Smog system removal on '69 2000

To: Davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: Smog system removal on '69 2000
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:20:12 EDT
In a message dated 07/08/1999 6:33:11 AM Mountain Daylight Time, Davesmbox
writes:

<< P.S.  I REALLY envy all you guys and gals that are going to Shasta. As I
will
  be moving to the opposite end of the country (Maine) in about a month, I
  don't know when I will get to go, especially with my car!  Have a great
time,
  all of you, and post lots of pictures when you get back.

 Don't worry,we have roadsters on this side of the country too.
 Dave
 Hudson, Ma. >>

Dave,
Thanks for reminding me. I'm looking forward to meeting up with all of you in
the not too distant future.

It's just that there are SO MANY at Shasta....

Joseph