WILL HE CUT HIS HAIR?!?!?!?!?

To: pcastle@stars.sfsu.edu, macks@stars.sfsu.edu, dawn@stars.sfsu.edu,
Subject: WILL HE CUT HIS HAIR?!?!?!?!?
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:29:08 -0700
Hi Everybody,
        Sorry about the last minute notice for this but I just realized today
what
next weekend is. WEll guess what??? This Sat, the 3rd of July is my 30th
birthday!!!!
                        YIKES!!!!!!!!!
        You-all, and your loved ones are invited to a bbq party at my place on
Sat.
the 3rd starting at ~2pm ish.  We will have the bbq grill fired up and the
beers will be
cold.  The margaritas will be VERY VERY yummy.  Come one come all.

                685 25th AVE
                thats 25th and Balboa
                415-752-3291
No you dont have to bring presents. Just bring something to share..ya know food
beer ships whatever!!

        Oh about the hair...well I am turning 30...time to grow up??? Get a
real job?
GET A HAIR CUT?!?!?!?!?!  You will just have to come and see... Who knows what
will
happen after my 5th margarita??
        So COME!!
        Do me a favor and RSVP??? So I can plan the food...
                luv ya mean it
                Dan The Man