Re: I'm leaking water!

To: pete-3@juno.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm leaking water!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 21:39:24 EDT
In a message dated 31-05-99 6:48:45 PM EST, pete-3@juno.com writes:

<<  On my arival at home I noticed a trail of liquid that was driping from my
car.  Once it cooled down, I checked the coolant.  I ended up adding about
1.5 gallons of water to it!  Any ideas of what could be causing this?  For
now I'm going to keep a close eye on my coolant level. >>

Hello,

Just fill up the car with water and let it idle in front of the house. Just
lay on the floor and watch for leaks.  You should be able to locate it fairly
easily.  BTW... keep an eye on the temp too.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
BADROC