Re: Trunk Problem

To: Richard James <richard@u.arizona.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trunk Problem
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 19:31:56 -0700
Rich,

It is possible to release the trunk latch with a wire hook.  There is a
hole in the trunk floor for the drain hose that was originally hooked to
the trunk lock cylinder assembly. Feed the stiff wire up to the latch
assembly and hook it and pull.  Many people have installed a wire on a
permanent basis so they don't need to use a key.

I have a new lock assembly with a key if you need one.

Stan 672L#37
Torrance, CA