Re: Modified taillights

To: NATHAN J RUFFCORN <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Modified taillights
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:32:40 -0700

> IMO the stock tailights are a signature of the roadsters and replacing them
> with other than stock would take away its identity as being something VERY
> different from MG's, Healey's, ect...

I agree with this sentiment. That's why I used a close-up of the
Roadster tail lights as our last cover photo. I shudder to say it but
the non-Datsun tail lights that would probably work best would be MGB
tail lights, especially the early B tail lights. But that would be worse
than putting BMW 2002 lights on your 510! Ugh!!!!!

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher