Re: Solex Conversion Questions

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solex Conversion Questions
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:42:50 -0400
I'm lead to believe from the Sharp preparation manual and old Solex
tuning manuals that the length of the accelerator pump linkage can be an
issue.  Sharp recommends using the longest linkage (third stop), to
limit bogging due to momentary over-richness below 3000-3500 RPM.

- Bob Mann

--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280