Re: Georgia Help

To: Chris_Brucciani@mminet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Georgia Help
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:26:55 EDT
In a message dated 18-05-99 12:20:15 PM EST, Chris_Brucciani@mminet.com
writes:

<< Stuart Scott wrote:

 "My name is Stuart Scott. I am looking to buy a 69 2000 roadster...."

 I'm up here in Atlanta.  Let me know if I can help.  Check out Ryan and
 Paul Metz's car at the site below.  I'm told it is mucho excellent & I
 think that it is for sale.  Good Luck! >>

Hello,

It is excellant.  I had the privilege to photograph it for the 1999 Classic
Datsun Calendar.  Its beautiful red paint job made it a perfect car for
December. < BTW... the background of the photograph is of Civil War
Battlefield in Georgia.>

Michael Carion
San Francisco, Ca
19<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CalSpeed/datsuncalendar.html";>99 Classic