Last SPL VIN Number

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last SPL VIN Number
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:04:52 -0500
Hello All:
I sent a request for info. on the last SPL made. I just got the
response. Check it out. Does this sound right?
Steve Harvey
SPL311-27750

Hello,
Sorry to late the answer.
We have materials.
We think SPL311-30405 is  SPL311 lastest number.
SPL311-27750 made August 1669.
30405 is made April 1970.
Sorry my poor English.

                                                 SROC Internet Project