Re: still stumped on starting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: still stumped on starting
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:34:13 -0700
One thing you might try is taking the points out and cleaning them thoroughly
with brake cleaner (removes grease and leaves no residue). Then clean your
feeler gauges, too. If there is even the slightest film of oil or crud on the
points, it can stop the current and you will get no spark.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA