RE: ads at classifieds2000.com

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: ads at classifieds2000.com
From: katman <katman@2xtreme.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:07:14 -0700
If you think of just the engine, it seems real high. After all, a couple months
ago I watched a perfectly running and good looking '68 2000 get auctioned for
only $1500. If this guy sells individual pieces, he'll get $800. Maybe up to
$500 for the 5-speed, $100 for the carbs, etc. and it all can add up. And maybe
the head is in great shape, that's money there.

But the engine work is gonna cost hundreds for the machine work and parts. I
know, I just went through that! So, for a non-running U20, it isn't a fair
price. But part it out, and it might be. Strange, huh, how the parts are more
than the whole?

Katman