Achohol brake line flush?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Achohol brake line flush?
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 09:55:18 -0500
I'm NOT wanting to start ANOTHER brake thread but rather had a simple
question!

I was reading archived messages late last night regarding the use of achohol
to flush the brake lines.
Can the achohol be run through the master cyl. or will this harm the seals?
The lines are hooked to the master, but the wheel cyl. and calipers will not
be hooked up till all the "crud" is flushed out.

I cannot wait to get it roadworthy and experience what all you fellow list
members post on Sunday night  ("had a great drive with the top down through
the winding mountains today...." ect... ect... ect...)  This is cruel and
inhumane punishment to those of us who are *close* to getting ours running.
(GRIN)  (GRIN)   Keep it up though-what a GREAT motivator!

Thanks all
Nathan

69  2000
70  1600