Re: 69 2000 won't start, HELP!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 69 2000 won't start, HELP!
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 16:44:17 -0700
If you do this, I'd have a fire bottle handy just in case.  I think we
all tend to get a bit careless with gasoline.  If you've ever seen a car
burn from a gas leak, or if you've taken your buddy to the hospital with
3rd degree burns on his leg (I've done both) then it makes a believer
out of you in a hurry.   Better safe than sorry.
-----