RE: garage floors?

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: garage floors?
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 07:14:54 -0600
My last garage I put an epoxy based paint on the garage floor. It was a two
coat process and took 3 days. New concrete (about 4 months old) and had
never been driven on. After 7 years the floor still looked new. Downfall, if
it got wet it was very slippery. My new garage floor (1101.4 sg ft) has only
been treated with a sealer. Not slippery and everything wipes up nicely.
Even the stuff that was under the car for 3 months before it was moved
again. I have painted, degreased, and dropped about anything you can think
of on the the floor and it wipes right up. Have fun!

Don Miller
68 1600 (Sssssoooooo close to running!)
Meridian, ID