California Cars / Vehicle Reclassification

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: California Cars / Vehicle Reclassification
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:17:20 EDT
Hello,

I think that this may only apply to the California Cars but since it is the
DMV it may apply to all.

Yesterday I received in the mail a booklet with a Claim Form.  It was from
the DMV, Sacramento, Ca.  The title of this Booklet was:

Request for Vechicle License Fee/Car Tax Reclassification and/or Refund
Verification or Previous Claims.

This form indicated only my Roadster and none of my other cars or
motorcycles.  I was wondering if anyone else received something like this.  I
dont want to go into too much detail as this paperwork was quite
comprehensive and somewhat boring.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca