Re: Re[2]: It peed on me!

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, daniel@seaport.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: It peed on me!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 01:39:15 EDT
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

<< The toughest part was the inlet valve at the firewall. I also took it
apart
 and cleaned it up, being very careful not to mess up the moving parts with
 any gasket sealer. >>

I know I should check before I ask...but I'll ask anyway: in those series of
scanned diagrams, is there one that lists which knobs and lines go where on
the heater unit? My center console switches were all disconnected, and I just
had a mass of wires and lines hanging behind it.

Van