Re: Virus Warning!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virus Warning!!!
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:47:21 EST
In a message dated 3/30/1999 1:49:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
VulForge@aol.com writes:

<<
 This message warning of a new virus was received from Microsoft
  this morning...

  If anyone receives an offer entitled: ROADSTER FOR SALE! please delete it
  WITHOUT reading it.

  This is a warning for all internet users - there is a dangerous virus
 propagating across the internet through an e-mail message entitled "ROADSTER
 FOR SALE!".  DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY MESSAGE ENTITLED "ROADSTER FOR SALE!" >>

Russ,
Your message came too late...I'm infected (cough, cough) and I think it's
terminal!

Craig Carter