No Longer On Acid

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: No Longer On Acid
From: Xcokid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:46:10 EST
Now that I have your attention........
Yes, the acid spill has been cleaned up. Thanks for all the replies. I used a
cleaner that I bought when I purchased a new battery hold down bracket.
An interesting sidebar to this story. I got everthing cleaned up and fired up
the Roadster for the mandatory test drive and YIKES, the old red "B" on the
dashboard lights up. What the????
Turns out some of the wayward electrolyte got into the little bugger (not into
the brake system) and I had a fault to ground. Cleaned, reinstalled and no
glow.
Drove her to work for first time this year.
Sunny, in the 70's and it's running fine, thank you.

Rick Stayner
69 2000
Harrisburg, Pa