Y2K Classic Datsun Calendar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Y2K Classic Datsun Calendar
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:42:03 EST
Hello Folks,

I am once again getting the final details together for the Year 2000 Classic
Datsun Calendar.  Just like last year, I plan to include a page of websites
which are pertiment to classic Datsuns.

If you want your website to be posted on my calendar just send me the
adddress.  This offer is open to everyone.  Businesses and personal home
pages.  I realize that there have been many changes over the last year so I
will not be using any of the old addresses currently featured on the '99
calendar.

I will try to use as many as I can without making the calendar page look
cluttered.  If you are interested send me the address asap.  I will review it
and make the decision from there.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
1999 Classic Datsun Calendar
San Francisco, Ca