200SX Turbo

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 200SX Turbo
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:59:57 -0800
  Well, I just added another Nissan/Datsun ( Nissan on the nose and Datsun
on the tail ) to the drive way; a 1984 200 SX TURBO.  It runs great ( I hit
75 MPH on the freeway ramp in 3rd ), and looks even better; white with a
blue psychedelic interior and a digital dash and trip computer ( now if I
can find an owners manual to find out how it works!).  No rust anywhere.
  Does anybody know of a web site that supports the older 200SX?

Paul
OROC
( 1 for 1 the wife says, so the 89 Toyota Celica ST must go. $2500 firm,
photos available. )