Re: Need '65 SP310 1500 photos

To: ajb@squirrel.com.au
Subject: Re: Need '65 SP310 1500 photos
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:52:48 EST
In a message dated 3/21/99 7:17:53 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ajb@squirrel.com.au writes:

<< http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/fairlady.html >>

Alan -

Great site, except for a small discrepancy in the horsepower rating of the
single carb Fairlady.  I have a 1963 SPL310-300289B single carb, and the dash
plate rating on the horsepower is 77 not 75.  I am hoping to find a digital
camera and get some pictures shot so I can update those website looking for
the single carb car.  My is looking good, just got it back on the road with a
rebuild of the original G motor (matching numbers).  Keep up the good work.

Gary Lasater
1963 Fairlady
Parker CO 80134