It Runs again!!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: It Runs again!!!!!
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 00:55:56 -0800
Hello All,
        Well after having my car out of comission for 3 weeks I got it
running today!!! All I have to say is Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
        First time out with the comp springs-swaybar-fancy KYB white shocks.
Man what a difference over the 30yr old stuff I replaced.  The car is actually
much smoother over everything but sharp edged stuff.  No more floaty boat
feeling for me. Even with the stock wheels the handling improvment is
amazing. I can not wait to get bigger better  wheels/tires.-except maybe
they will make late night burnouts/donuts in the park much harder??
Man I love my car again. What price is it worth??? I agree, it's priceless!
And I have su's and the smog dist. hah I love this car!!!

                        Daniel 69 2000