Calspeed's Roadster and BBQ Day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calspeed's Roadster and BBQ Day
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 04:31:51 EST
<<Ooooops!  Forgot the website address>>

Hello,

I posted a simple map to the meeting place.  We will meet at the beach parking
lot at the foot of Golden Date Park.  Just look for the Roadsters.  You wont
miss it.  From there we aill take a short drive through the City and then park
and eat!

BTW... Meeting on April 10th, at 10:00 am.

Check out the page.  I even included the different Roadster of several
members.  Guess whose cars they are and win a prize.

http://members.aol.com/SFBADROC/bbq.html

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca