Web Page

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web Page
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:20:04 +0000
All,

I am moving to a new server for my web page. Josh and John Darrin, here
in Baltimore have decided they will host it and I will help them get the
Roadster in the garage back on the street. So everybody wins! Another
Roadster revived and a bigger place for me, with a new name

http://www.datsunroadsters.com

Kinda fits don't you think? I have been holding off on updates until
this switch is made, so I do have a few photos waiting here. I want to
add some stuff to your pages though, If I have your car here please send
me stuff to put on your page. i.e.: How long you have had it? How many
have you had? Why did you get it? What work has been done? Was it a
family project? What is your grandmothers name? You know, just stuff.

If I do not have your car WHY NOT??
--

Mark
Baltimore