Re[2]: different gearbox

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: different gearbox
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:43:32 -0800
I don't know, but may find out soon. There's a fellow who emailed me this
week for help on a '64 Datsun 2000 roadster. I sent him a lot of info,
assuming he has a '69 2000. He responds, and insists it's a 1964 as in
"four", and is titled and has ID as such and came with a 2000 and
five-speed. I asked him to send me a lot of particulars about the beast.

Anyone else putting large drivetrains in 1500's?

Fred - South San Francisco, CA