SU needles part two, the modification.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SU needles part two, the modification.
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:49:46 EST
Hello all,
   Spent the afternoon starting my first attempt at modifying SU needles.
Using the oxy box, needle (rat tail) files, rulers etc. I am trying to level
out the fuel air mixture curve.  While the going is very slow I seem to be
making progress. I am going to order another set of these needles (M-43) so
that I can compare between original and modified.
    With any luck I will be able to come up with fairly simple methods to
improve the stock needles.

                                                      keith williams